As Junior Application Engineer at QuinteQ, you will be part of a talented, multidisciplinary team to realize stimulating, diverse projects. Because we believe in your valuable expertise, your input will be visibly reflected in the products your build and design. Get inspired by the latest technology, enjoy our casual environment, and start realizing your vision. Join the QuinteQ team.
- Contribute to the global energy transition.
- Join our inviting workplace in a close team of colleagues.
- Be part of a growing organization with a clear focus on innovation.
- Work on challenging, diverse projects from concept to realization.
- Get inspired by our high-tech, mechatronic product development environment.
- Having an overview of all control aspects of the system from internal safety to customer interface
- (co-) Designing and implementing the control aspects of the system, with internal/external aid where in-depth expertise is required
- Suggesting improvements and solutions
- Managing changes to the system
- Component, sub-system and system testing
- Capture and document the above adequately
- Support business development activities by modelling system behaviour in customer’s microgrid
- An engineering degree in a relevant field of engineering studies (Aeronautical, Automotive, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering)
- 0-5 years of relevant work experience
- Analytical and pragmatic skills
- Solution-oriented and result-driven qualities in the product development process
- Fluency in English both written and verbal. Dutch is a nice-to-have, but not required
Additional, distinguishing qualities would be your experience or familiarity with:
- Modelling and programming skills
- Mechatronics system engineering
- Data acquisition
- Control loop design & tuning